Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Media’s “the perfect male body”

Media's "the perfect male body"
Why we let the Media take hold of our lives?  And why men getting unhappy of their bodies as women do?  The Media is telling men that they have to have big chest and six pack and if you do not have them then you will not get the girls, this is some true because the media  is telling them that all should look like that, but surely not all women think like that about guys.  There is no way that all of the men have "the perfect male body", yes I can work out every day to get "the perfect male body" but how that do long for?  For 5 years and then what I let myself go? What about when I found my wife, that the time to let myself go?  Young men get the message of the Media's "the perfect male body" early on in their teenage years like jr. High, the media is telling them that they have to have "the perfect male body" to get a girlfriend, so you will see 13 or younger young men at the gym to trying to get "the perfect male body".  I know that we need to get healthy as the nation but not all means that the Media is trying to tell us.  Yes, I am little overweight for my age and how tall that I am and yes I need lose some pounds but I do not to have big chest and a six pack to be healthy.  Why in the world we are letting the Media the young men that? 
Why men are allowing the Media to telling them how size their tool below the belt should be?  Any size would work guys, I am sorry but a tool is a tool not base on the size of it.  Because what the Media is telling men about their tool, men always want to know who has the biggest tool and I hear stories that few guys wanted to find out who had the biggest so they j*** o** and did a side by side of their tools.  Guys who cares? We all can not have the biggest tool below the belt.  And I hear that some guys go under the knife to make their tool bigger, realty? You are willing to pay some thousand dollars to what? To have a in or few ins more on your tool? That has an alert on it of: you can mess up your tool for good.
     Why we let the Media take hold of our lives?  To what, make us feel good about our bodies?  If that is the case, I think that is the wrong idea that we are getting from the Media.  I think that we need to tune out the Media's "the perfect male body" idea because that is not the right idea to give to men.  For what? Just to sell things?  

No comments:

Post a Comment