Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

How has the cell phone and PDAs (mobile devices) changed the way we interact? How might frequent “texting” and less talking affect the nature of our relationships, both positively and negatively?

I think that cell phones and PDAs (mobile devices) did changed the way we  interact because now we always wire to work, friends, and the internet on our phones and PDAs. We are always wire to our friends, and family.  I think that it is can be great but if we use it too much it is a bad thing because that is how I stay in touch with my friends around the world but sometimes I do overloaded with the input so much I have to shut it off for a time.  I do believe that texting is a great thing to people that have my handicap.  So texting is the way that we keep in touch with family and friends but you can over use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment