Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How much responsibility do individuals have to make things better for society?

I think that we do some responsibility as individuals to make things better for society, because without some our responsibilty society would be different more different that we know it.  We need to make sure that things are better for all of us,  like the tutition hike at Bellevue College  that is not a way make sure that society is better for all of us.  Or cutting FA more than half for the students that turetlly need it and left them high and dry with a tutition hike for that they have choose which bills to pay or not.  I think that college should be able for all.  I am hard worker at my job and in school but without FA, paying for school would be like I could not go to college.  

If we want a better society, I think that we should take the cost of college back down and FA would be 100%.  We need to talk about it with the gov, states, schools, and the student to see a middle ground and not just cut funding becuse that is making the society wores.

No comments:

Post a Comment