Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

List the social statuses you occupy. Which ones are ascribed, and which are achieved? What roles are you expected to play as a consequence of the positions you occupy? How do you resolve possible role conflicts?

The social statuses I occupy are:

  • Son
  • Brother
  • Older brother 
  • Friend
  • Student
  • Peer
  • Co-worker
  • Leader
The ones are ascribed are:
  • Son
  • Brother
  • Older brother
 The ones are achieved are:
  • Friend
  • Student
  • Peer
  • Co-worker
  • Leader
 The consequences of the positions that I occupy are:
  • Book things then find out that I had over book myself
  • Co-worker and student can student flight sometimes
  • Leader and Son can student flight sometimes
I resolve possible role conflicts by not over book myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment