Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Would you ever allow your parents, family and/or close friends to arrange a marriage for you? What about matchmaking services e.g. match.com or eHarmony.com… would you be open to using their services? What are the disadvantages of relying on our own contacts and judgment when it comes to finding a long term romantic partner?

I would not allow my parents, family and/or close friends to arrange a marriage for me because they not know as well as I know myself.  Sorry, family but that is true.  I must have a say in my marriage  and who is my wife is.  I would like to meet the women first to see if we get along, if we not it could be a long bad life together.
I would be open to using their services matchmaking services e.g. match.com or eHarmony.com because with that I can pick women that I can see if we get along if we do she would be my grilfriend then she would be my wife.

The disadvantages of relying on our own contacts and judgment when it comes to finding a long term romantic partner are we will look for same thing in them as us do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment