Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

To what extent do race and ethnicity influence the opportunities you have and obstacles you face? How conscious are you of your race and ethnicity and their possible influence on your life.

To what extent do race and ethnicity influence the opportunities you have and obstacles you face? How conscious are you of your race and ethnicity and their possible influence on your life.

It is highly influence on the opportunities you have and obstacles you face base on your race and ethnicity.  If you are White most likely that you have the most opportunities than any other race but base on your age you would have the most obstacles that any other age group.  If you are black you would have the least opportunities and the most obstacle.

I am very conscious of my race and ethnicity and their possible influence on my life.  I am handicap and I know the opportunities and obstacles that given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment